on $99 or more (within the contiguous United States)
View Cart (0)
Goat Whey Protein
Vitamin B Complex
Global Healing Center
Skinny and Company
Terms and Conditions
Create Account/My Account
Global Healing Center
VeganSafe B-12, 1 fl oz.
VeganSafe™ B-12, 1 fl oz.
Put me on the Waiting List
Add to Cart
Email a friend
VeganSafe™ B-12, 1 fl oz.
: 1 ml
Servings per container
VeganSafe B-12 is a certified organic blend of methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin, the two most bioactive forms of vitamin B-12.
Vitamin B-12 is a vital nutrient that supports normal energy levels, cardiovascular health, and the nervous system.†
Although most of us simply know vitamin B-12 as the B vitamin responsible for energy production, it’s important to understand that “vitamin B-12” is actually a catch-all term for a class of vitamins known as cobalamins - and they’re not equal in their benefits.
The top reasons you need VeganSafe B-12
1. It’s the Best B-12 available!
Methylcobalamin, or methylated B-12 is the most pure, active, bioavailable coenzyme form of B-12 and when paired with adenosylcobalamin, the other coenzyme form of B-12, forms the most potent B-12 combination available.
2. Encourages normal energy levels
Vitamin B-12 promotes energy production in multiple ways. It supports the adrenal glands, red blood cell formation, and helps convert carbohydrates to glucose -- the fuel your body uses for energy.
3. Ultra absorbable formula helps fight B-12 deficiency
B-12 deficiency is a serious problem that can cause anemia, fatigue, weakness, constipation, weight loss, depression, poor memory, asthma, vision problems, and low sperm count.
4. Supports your body’s major processes
As a defense against homocysteine, B-12 is nutritional support for your cardiovascular and nervous systems.
5. Natural sleep support
Some research has linked methylcobalamin to positive effects on sleep due to its influence on melatonin secretion and light sensitivity; it also helps normalize a person's 24-hour clock.
The health benefits of VeganSafe B-12
• Nutritionally supports cardiovascular function.
• Promotes nervous system health.
• Fights homocysteine, a cardiovascular stressor.
• Supports adrenal function and energy production.
• Essential for cell growth and replication and DNA production.
• May support a healthy sleep-wake cycle.
Shocking facts about B-12
• As many as 30% of adults over 50 are unable to absorb B-12 in food, making supplementation the best source.
• Research conducted at the University of Oxford study found that vitamin B-12 deficiency may lead to brain shrinkage.
• B-12 supplementation is not a cure for Alzheimer's disease but preliminary reports suggest a link between vitamin B-12 deficiency and Alzheimer's disease.
• Vitamin B-12 deficiency leads to megaloblastic anemia, a fatigue ridden condition where red blood cells don't develop properly and can't carry oxygen efficiently.
Why is VeganSafe B-12 the best B-12 supplement?
• Contains methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin, the bioavailable, coenzyme forms of B-12.
• Highly absorbable, no conversion in the liver is necessary.
• The European Food Safety Authority reports that the combination of adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin is the best and safest representation of naturally occurring vitamin B-12.
• VeganSafe B-12 is an easy and delicious liquid formula -- no injections.
• Certified organic, vegan, GMO and gluten free!
• Made in the USA and according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
The top 3 questions people ask about VeganSafe B-12
1. What is vitamin B-12?
Vitamin B-12, also called cobalamin, is the B vitamin that supports normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, energy production, and for the formation of red blood cells. It’s important to know that vitamin B-12 is a name that refers to a group of vitamins known as cobalamins; this includes methylcobalamin, adenosylcobalamin, hydroxo-, and cyanocobalmin.
2. What is hydroxo- and cyanocobalamin?
Cheap, lesser quality forms of vitamin B-12 often used by bargain vitamin companies who add them for marketing purposes. Cyanocobalamin contains a cyanide molecule that must be metabolized by the liver.
The process of removing the cyanide molecule uses methyl groups normally used to lower homocysteine levels (higher homocysteine cause stress on the heart). Cyanocobalamin robs your body of beneficial methyl groups and is a perfect example of an instance when low-quality vitamins are worse than no vitamins.
3. Why is VeganSafe B-12 superior to other cobalamins?
VeganSafe B-12 contains adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin, a combination that’s better absorbed and used more efficiently in your liver, brain, and nervous system.
VeganSafe B-12 does not have to be converted in your liver. Methylcobalamin supports vision whereas cyanocobalamin is thought to be ineffective.
Cyanocobalmin is also not recommended for people who smoke, have kidney problems, or don’t metabolize cyanide properly.
• B-12 (as 80% Methylcobalamin, 20% Adenosylcobalamin)
Methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalmin are the coenzyme forms of vitamin B-12 and are the most effective and absorbable of the four types of vitamin B-12.
• Certified Organic Vegetable Glycerin
More gentle and stable than alcohol, certified organic vegetable glycerin is the best solvent base for Spagyrex® formulations.
• Triple-distilled water
Purified water is one of the best neutral carriers. It’s effective, gentle, and, unlike alcohol, appropriate for everyone.
Take 1 dropper (1 ml) daily on an empty stomach, preferably in the morning or early afternoon or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Hold in mouth for 15 seconds and then swallow.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Consult your healthcare provider before taking if pregnant or nursing.
• Store in a cool, dry place.
† Results may vary.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Questions about this item? Ask here.
Quicksilver Scientific Methyl B-Complex, 1.7 oz. (50mL)
Add To Cart